S Y A Z W A N I T Y P I N G
Follow here


My uncle ,Ambulance ,Hospital ON Sunday, May 27, 2012 AT 11:22 PM
Erghhh do you see the title ?oukey .i wanna tell u story .Today early in the evening my uncle was sick ,so my auntie call my dad to ask her friends to sent an ambulance to take my uncle to hospital .The ambulance arrive ASAP and take my uncle .
One thing that I really-II din't believe is ,I was sleeping when the incident happen and only wake up when my uncle had already at the hospital around 3 hours .ouch .i`m sleeping or die for the while ?Unbelievable right ?
So at the evening I go to the hospital to visit my uncle .My uncle had problem with his heart.Moral don`t smoking or take a bath in midnight .is dangerous .but I always late to take a bath at hostel .okie I had go futher away from the title .Hope my uncle get well soon.Don`t forget to pray for him okie ?


Photobucket



Older Post | Newer Post