S Y A Z W A N I T Y P I N G
Follow here


Collage Story ON Thursday, May 24, 2012 AT 11:15 PM

Hai bloggie friends miss all of you (: lama tadak post ken ?actually kami busy now dah cuti sem .final exam ?wow never ask me about that .amali aq lingkup kods ?entah result belum dapat lagik .but I wish I get 4 flat until the last sem .i need to maintain my result  and I need to study hard ,I have to ignore all about love right ?
Love,love .i needed to study i`m afraid will not get a chance to go fer a futher study .i wanna be success .futhermore my collage was in the experiment .if the experiment  din`t work ,I don`t know what to do with only a skill .this school is just about skill not about academic.
I wanna take place in the government ,I don`t want to work at the industries .so I need a good result.i have to belive my self even no one believe that I could be an engineer with my childlish attitude .hope my dreams will come true.
I wanna change my style too.i don`t want to be so loud in class and with friend I really ,really need to change my attitude .i wanna be a soft girl not a girl that act like a boy anymore .everyone says I not match with PINK because I act like a boy.But what I have to do I do really like PINK so much.
I wanna change my talktive attitude too.i don`t want to disturb anyone and I would like to be a silent girl.in class I just wanna study and forget about gossip and so on :) I wanna focus.wish me luck okie ?wish me get a good result  fer this sem too okie ?



study,study fer sem exam :)
Photobucket



Older Post | Newer Post