S Y A Z W A N I T Y P I N G
Follow here


confuse ON Friday, May 25, 2012 AT 9:40 PM
Asalammualaikum ,okie what the futsal .There was a story .i got this story fromm facebook .The story is about sem holiday .My facebook friends or my collages said that our holidays had been extand until three weeks .Oh My Goal !it it`s right ?i was confused .
And others friends also said that the lecture said so .what i`m confuse is it true ?if false what I have to do ?i`m searching my lecture number in my phoonebook but nothing found .erghhhh .i feel so mad.I wanna my parents to call the office but by this Monday .as we know office close on Saturday and Sunday .
Hopefully it is true :)so I could enjoy .i miss my friends lah.when I can met them ?erghhhh ,miss motie .also miss miz sechiko and nur afina .

Photobucket



Older Post | Newer Post