S Y A Z W A N I T Y P I N G
Follow here


=,= ON Monday, January 2, 2012 AT 2:08 PM
Family problems, may all have gone through, but I caught between two family, I try go through all this I think staying in the hostel of kulim techniques are best . but no one is willing to accompany me.can I study in this type of situation ?no one no what I had gone through and all blaming me for my PMR result.how I could study like this?everyone could tell I to forget about all problems and concentrate on your study . say more fun than doing it right ?its not easy as abc , I was just 15 years. and now I must bear this burden, including the problem of teenage .is this look easy?no one know how I feel for almost every years ,day by day I has to face this problems by my self.
Photobucket



Older Post | Newer Post