S Y A Z W A N I T Y P I N G
Follow here


Letter ON Wednesday, April 10, 2013 AT 8:57 PM


Assalammualaikum ,hai dear bloggie sorry for long time no talk-talk here ,i vely busy maa ,insyallah i will be available after finish final exam for the third sem ,fo sure ,it is just around the coner .It will take place on 24th april ,did i scare ?Yes really scare .Insyallah i do the best .

Hey thanks for the follower ,dear follower i love you all ,i will visit you soon thanks for like my pages and follow my uncute bloggie.I will visit you all ,i promise and will follow you.After the final exam i wanna change my bloggie shirt ,first i would like to visit you all first .

Sorry for not replying the message at the shoutbox ,sorry triple sorry i had a lot of assignment ,hopefully my result is not bad .Eh i wanna tells you all a secret , tomorrow i would like to go to KV KLANG ,so say HI to all keyel and klang people ,pink carpet please hahahha \ evil laugh / .We are not in the competition we just make a show ,what show ?come find me there .

Hopefully all will be fine .I will be go there with my bestiee siti ,fina and nisa ,oh hai there i love all of them .Hope meet you there ,i f you find me say hi to me ,sorry for be invisible and bad English i`m trying to improve my skill .

GREEN LIGHT for LICENSE




Older Post | Newer Post