S Y A Z W A N I T Y P I N G
Follow here


S T O R I E S ON Monday, January 5, 2015 AT 10:13 PM

Assalammualaikum , hai dearest darling lama sangat tak menulis dekat sini kan ? rindu nak berblogging tapi masa tak mengizinkan . its already 2015 and yes I’m become a year older but with same attitude .


Yes birthday scya kan bulan December kan ? But this year same like other years nothing special . Quite sad . Tapi biasalah dah besar kan ? Couple days before birthday on Monday I accidently fall from my motorcycle in heavy rain . See ? that was my birthday present for 2014. Im grateful I’m still alive cause this time its quite risky . Birthdayy , sure we hope for a surprise from the love right ? or a present maybe ? Yes I admit I also dream it . but nevermind . maybe they too busy . Maybe they has their own work right ? I hope my family will celebrate my birthday after this. Maybe not now but hope so. 

COLLAGE

Yes the collage should start on 5th January 201. 5 but it has been delayed to 12th January 2015 because of the flood .I haven't prepare anything since today . Maybe Friday I'm gonna out for shopping yahhh .New semester surely hard right ? because its semifinal sem hahahaha .I have to work hard to make sure i get the dip . But my dearest lappy always sick and i become sick of him too . Him ? hahaha . 

2014

BYE 2014 MEMMORIES . all laugh and tears and also cheers .hahah what i'm talking about huh ? hahha nothing . just hope this year gonna be better than last year okayy . i forget the past and start new life with new dream . see you soon . goodbye,



Older Post | Newer Post