S Y A Z W A N I T Y P I N G
Follow here


B I R T H D A Y ON Thursday, December 27, 2012 AT 2:48 PM

Assalamualaikum ,is that look like a birthday cake ?surely not .Today i gonna talk about me.Actually yesterday is my B I R T H D A Y alhamdulillah i`m now sweet 16 .This means i could have a lisence.I din`t celebrate my birthday as what as everyone do ,i just blow a candle on a simple cake .The cake is a present from someone to me.And what make me happy is my friends they still remember my birthday even i change the date at the facebook .Thank you so much friends .Come i wanna show the wish and cake .




Ini abang kami dia the first yang wish :)


ni bestiee kami rahmah ,dia yang second wish :)


ini bestie kami yana ,bestie masa sekolah BG ,dulu satu geng kann ,macam-macam penah kami buat .


Ini yasmin orang panggil dia camel ,dia membe kami masa form theree dekat SMKBG


Dia member kami dekat kv sekelas ,kami agak kamcheng ,dia mondok kami .


Ini si botiahhhh ,thanks botiahhh .




Older Post | Newer Post