S Y A Z W A N I T Y P I N G
Follow here


..all happen in a day ! ON Saturday, March 5, 2011 AT 3:19 PM
Hey everyone !hary ney tak larh bpa bez sanad tat skola !hurm waktu BI okie2 jerk !waktu kh plak !grrr~did u know ?sure u dun`t know !that I had to sketch a new design of my PMR project !alar yg pojek kayu uh !coz my old design very2 complicated !dush 3!so ..so…tired larh !all my classmate had start to cut their woods !hope I can`t finished it on time !you can look my new design !here it !


waktu sains plak !mmg aq tab pa na suka !malu arghhhh blajaq chap 4 dgan dax laky duk tepi kta !duhhh!tdy epan sit beside me !entah apew style ea duduk !mtthew g tolak ea !n ea tertendang aq !kad pinggang tuh !sakid smpai skang !sakid kod !than jha !tpy aq jerit larh mse kne tuh !kotor biz bju aq !sbaq jha sib cekgu ade !then ea kne mqah nun cekgu !ha3 pdan mukew !sian !after school !cum besa blik nun driver !spe ea ?of course my uncle van tuh !da dtang lewad tadik ujan lak tuh !blik uma mmg rushing sanad da !na kne siap g boling da aq mandy setengah jam !kad boling ary neyh aq g amik kasud wal !n dpat saiz 4 !n perfectly suit with my legs !ary ney aq ade dpat strike n spare !!!!!!!!!yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!aq guna bola saiz  9 n wne PINK arghhhhhh!suddenlly ,aq nab ling bola !tbe2 bola tuh jatuh ke bwah mlu bhai !da ade cekgu psv aq !wad mke tembok jerk !abiz boling ,,I met prince s beside the MD restaurant !and …he gave me a pink rose!wau !it makes me drool !
 
i wiil kept thiz even it had die !


n with a card there !what he wrote in the card juz let it be secret between he and me dear !

there sumthing he wrote in thgiz card

we went to md to eat !i just ate a quarter of the DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER !then ….jeng2..he gave me a wallet !paul smith brand mstilah wne pink !look below !

i really like thiz wallet


...whooo!before he had gave me one but i just kept it in my drawer!then I go to young ones !to buy my a little thing that in pink colour !

..aq beli folio ney tuk sej n folio2 laen !

..then lam perjlanan g bus stop jmpak !ntan ,adam ,safwan ,syuhada ,aniq n epan !mua na blik gne 3003 except epan !so aq cdang na ekud dpa larh !then g bli sundae chocolate jup !n mkan lam bus nun prince s coz kuaq2 bus da ade !nasib aq mmg lucky !bwu jerk nak blik umah jlan !tbe2 aq jmpak abg aq !so ea yg antaq aq blik umah !sip kdit !tyah chowl my dad !today i`m really2 happy !hope it will be last longer!



Older Post | Newer Post